It's Show and Tell day :)


Burp cloth sets. These have a loop of ribbon to hook linky toys on them.


The cutest little boy underwear, EVER! I know we're not potty learning yet, but I couldn't resist this pattern when I saw it. There is a soaker that snaps into these, so if they do wet in them, it's no big deal. It's kind of like a washable pull-up.

This is a set I made for someone I know...I'm not telling who:) It's a matching t-shirt and fleece pants set with an obv/hemp fleece fitted diaper.

This is something new I'm working on. It's a wet bag. Basically, it's a bag you keep in the diaper bag that is waterproof for dirty diapers. There is a swatch on the inside for essential oils, so it doesn't smell in there. The ones I sell will also have a loop with a snap or elastic on it to hook it to the diaper bag or on a door handle for the bigger ones.

A custom I made for a really nice mama.



My new woven labels with my business name on them. They turned out really nice.Kade in his rock obv and hemp fleece fitted diaper. I made him a set with a t-shirt and fleece pants that have a guitar made of this print applique'd on them.
Until next time...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "It's Show and Tell day :)"

  1. Ker says:
    September 22, 2008 at 2:56 PM

    Just one thing to say....You are AMAZING! Great job, they are so cute. Almost makes me want to use cloth diapers if I ever get the chance again!! hehe

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates