Flowers and Elephants


I found this pattern for making shoes and decided to try it. This is the second pair I have made. I made some for Kade that have sea creatures on them. It's not too hard and they are really cute. I'm in the middle of making Saige some out of fleece. I'm thinking of buying some soft leather clothes at the DI to make some out of that.

This is a custom order I just got done with. People love this print. I ran out of it for a while, but I found some more last week and bought a bunch.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Flowers and Elephants"

  1. Unknown says:
    October 3, 2008 at 5:23 PM

    those are so cute. If ever I had money ... or kids I would let you make something for me. you're so talented. good job and way to go. :)

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates