I am in BIG trouble!

So, last night, I got Saige's dinner all ready, set it on the table and turned around to get mine. This is what I found when I turned around again:
I guess he was hungry. You can't tell from this pic, but he has also taken his diaper off. He is sitting on the table naked eating enchiladas!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "I am in BIG trouble!"

  1. Shlee says:
    September 3, 2008 at 4:29 PM

    HAHAHAHA! =)

  2. Ker says:
    September 3, 2008 at 7:51 PM

    hehe...wow Kade you are quite the acrobat! Melisa, he's gonna give you a run for your money!

  3. Brandon says:
    September 9, 2008 at 8:54 AM

    Nice! I want some enchiladas... Mmmmm....

    Hey, we started a blog, too:
    http://5outoftheloop.blogspot.com

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates