My first conversation with Kade

It went something like this:

K: "Hi"
Me: "Hi"
K: cries
Me: "What do you want?"
K: walks over to his booster chair at the table and says "Up"
Me: "You're hungry?"
K: "yeah"
I go get him a cereal bar and bring it to him and he says "please"
Me: "Say open please"
K: "open please"
I open it for him and he runs away with it. This is so much better than him screaming and me trying to guess what he wants.
Yesterday, he learned 2 new words: puppy and open. He even pointed at a dog and said "see puppy"
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "My first conversation with Kade"

  1. karen says:
    September 23, 2008 at 6:29 PM

    Wow
    I miss him so much... Kiss them both for me

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates