An old lady in a basket

I bet you read that title and think I'm the meanest or the craziest person alive. Haha...last week, we all went for a walk to the library to pick up a book I put on hold. Circe has bad discs in her back that cause her a lot of pain. On the way home, she started stopping us and walking stiff. There was no way I was going to carry her, so I put her in the basket underneath the stroller. She wasn't sure about it at first, but then she laid down and totally didn't care. We're afraid she won't ever go on walks again after this.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "An old lady in a basket"

  1. Alesha says:
    September 23, 2008 at 9:16 AM

    That is so funny! She has such a will of her own.

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates