Update

I just wanted to give an update on Buff. He got his feeding tube taken out and went home about a week and a half ago. One of the drs I work with took him home while the feeding tube was in. I hung out with him while he was waiting for his owners. He looks SO good! He was playing with me and I was finally able to give him a treat :)
They brought the cougar in yesterday. I wish I would have gone in, but I didn't. I figured the inauguration of our first African American president was more important...besides, I've seen Mohawk many times.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Update"

  1. Jared and Jen says:
    January 24, 2009 at 9:49 PM

    Hey I'm tagging you! It's a husband tag. Go to my blog and then put the Q&A on your blog then let me know when you're done so I can read it!

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates