She got in!

Saige got in to the Syracuse Arts Academy! You should have seen the look on her face when I told her. She is so excited! I've been busy the last couple of days making appointments for her. She has to have the kindergarten exam and I had to get something from their dentist and stuff. I'm not quite sure how she's going to feel about wearing uniforms though.

Had to add Kade's phrase of the week: "Look at this!" I especially love it when he has the cat by the scruff and is trying to show him a book.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "She got in!"

  1. Brandon says:
    January 29, 2009 at 1:55 PM

    Cool! Congrats Saige!

  2. Ker says:
    January 31, 2009 at 3:50 PM

    YAY for Saige! Good luck with the cat Kade...I don't think cats can read!

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates