My little boy is counting :)

I was counting out loud yesterday and when I would get to a number, Kade would say the next one...like I would get to 6 and stop and he would say "7." I was shocked. He counted all the way to 10.
...and this is my 100th post yeehaw!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "My little boy is counting :)"

  1. Shlee says:
    January 13, 2009 at 11:26 PM

    Thats so cute, how old is he??
    Yay for 100 posts!

  2. Meesa says:
    January 14, 2009 at 7:08 AM

    He's 19 months.

  3. Ker says:
    January 15, 2009 at 6:15 PM

    Go Kader! He'll be a doctor and pay you back for all the grief!

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates