Things I have been working on...

I have started making all-in-one diapers, which are diapers that are used just like disposables, except they are washed and used over and over again. I've been messing around with patterns and I have finally found one that I like. I've made a few for Kade and I LOVE them! I'm really excited to start sizing them and selling them. The cover in the picture is a custom I made for a friend of a friend. It turned out better than I could have hoped.
The second thing I'm working on is a diaper bag. This one I made from fabric I had lying around. I want to make more that are bigger, pockets on the outside for bottles, have a waterproof fabric inside and a better handle. This one is more like a purse, but it turned out really cute.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Things I have been working on..."

  1. Ker says:
    August 6, 2008 at 9:29 AM

    Cute Cute stuff.....you're going to be RICH!! Good job!

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates