My first applique

I had one of those "find something cute while I'm surfing the web and think I can do it myself" moments again this morning. Here is the result:

There are a couple of spots where it isn't quite right, but I think I did pretty good for my first try. I'm trying to decide if I should find a way to make him a smile or to just leave it. The shorts are my own design that I'm working on sizing right now :)
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "My first applique"

  1. EmandZachsmom says:
    August 20, 2008 at 6:36 PM

    A Little red smile would be super cute!
    They are SOO cute!
    Your so talented and i am so jealous!

  2. Ker says:
    August 21, 2008 at 7:20 PM

    So cute...im gonna have to have more kids to use your stuff!! I don't think my kids would wear them...hehe!

  3. Alesha says:
    August 24, 2008 at 6:37 PM

    So cute! I wonder if you could do some non leaking training pants for me. I need something different than diapers, but something that will make Ethan realize that being wet is not fun. :)

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates