I need help!

I started making cloth diapers, fleece covers and embellishing diapers. I'm hoping to get an embroidery machine and do custom embroidery by the end of the summer. I'm going to start another blog and start selling the diapers online. The only problem I have is coming up with a "company" name. Any ideas?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

4 Response to "I need help!"

  1. EmandZachsmom says:
    July 1, 2008 at 8:09 AM

    Covering the "bottom" line.. hehe

    Just kidding it just made me chuckle...I will think of more for you!

  2. Alesha says:
    July 1, 2008 at 10:07 AM

    I think something like Pooper Troopers would be cute. You could even have your logo be a baby in a camo cloth diaper. :)

    You could also do something like Green and Clean or something like that. :)

  3. Anonymous Says:
    July 1, 2008 at 12:10 PM

    How about It's all about the kids.... Or keeping it green. You should sell your baby holders also..............

  4. Ker says:
    July 2, 2008 at 10:17 PM

    cute ideas....ummm.
    How about Designables? i dunno...it's late right now. I'll keep thinking!

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates