Busy Busy Busy

I don't know where this week has gone. I did someone's hair 4/5 days, worked extra hours at my normal job, including today, plus took 8 and made 5 custom orders. I was so tired yesterday, I could barely see straight. I called Chris to ask him a question and he kept asking me if I was ok and told me I should get some caffeine and go for a walk...lol. I have 3 orders to make this weekend. I'm glad this is working out, I'm really excited about it. It normally wouldn't have been a big deal, it was all just bad timing.
The good news: I've made enough money to buy a sewing machine! :D Here's a link to the one I'm getting(I'm not paying that much btw). Other good news...we booked our flight to Disneyland yesterday. I'm excited! I told Chris that I would like that as a bday present. Not having to drive 11 hours with my kids is a WONDERFUL gift!! We also decided that we're going to buy a new house. We figure now is a good time, and I want to move before Saige starts Kindergarten. We're working on the little things we've been putting off on this house right now. I hope things work out. I want a fenced yard where I can leave my dogs outside or let Saige play without worrying so much. I want to have a buffer zone between me and my neighbors!
Anyway, that is everything we've done this week...yeah, that's right, this all happened in one week. I'm off to sew some diaper covers.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Busy Busy Busy"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    July 12, 2008 at 9:41 PM

    I am happy for you..... I hope it all works out............ That is neat about your house.... Let us know how everything goes... Kiss the kids for me... Love Karen

  2. Ker says:
    July 12, 2008 at 9:57 PM

    Wow girl, talk about busy! I hope things work out with the diaper covers, that'll be great if you can stay home and cut your hours back. Even though that means less money for me (haha..jk!) I'm glad it's working out for ya. Good luck with the house... I feel your pain!

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates