Further


Today has been a really bad day. We had 2 really good clients come in with their pets that had passed away on the way to the hospital. Then, my mother-in-law came in with the family dog, Further. He had collapsed on their walk this morning. He is on IV fluids right now and stable, but he is still having a hard time breathing. Keep him in your thoughts for me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Further"

  1. EmandZachsmom says:
    July 31, 2008 at 11:29 AM

    This brought tears to my eyes! I am sorry to hear this. Keep me informed on how he is doing.

  2. Ker says:
    July 31, 2008 at 7:05 PM

    I'm so sorry. Further is a great dog and so loving with the kids. Hope things head in a better direction.

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates