Give me your honest opinion please

What do you think of Little Britches Diapers or Earth Baby Diaper Company for a name? I have searched the trademarks and domain registry and they're not taken. It came to me while reading The Jungle Book to the kids...lol
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "Give me your honest opinion please"

  1. Alesha says:
    July 7, 2008 at 5:13 PM

    I like the Earth Baby Diaper Company name. Your logo could be a cute baby in a globe patterned diaper. If you wanted to go even further with the logo thing, you could get iron ons or little patches to put on each diaper you make.

  2. EmandZachsmom says:
    July 7, 2008 at 6:39 PM

    I like them both!! Little britches is my favorite!

  3. Ker says:
    July 9, 2008 at 7:14 PM

    i like little britches..you could still find a patch thing to identify yours.

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates