Oh boy...



So, I left to go to the bathroom while Kade was supposed to be eating his breakfast. I heard something crash and came running. I guess I left the plants too close to him and this is what happened while I was gone. I took these after I had cleaned up most of the mess and tried to salvage my little plants :( I don't know if they'll make it.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

4 Response to "Oh boy..."

  1. Jenn says:
    March 26, 2009 at 10:20 AM

    Ohh that made me laugh out loud... Ohh I am sorry! I hate those kinds of messes.

  2. Brandon says:
    March 26, 2009 at 11:34 AM

    Holy cow!
    He doesn't look very happy, does he?

  3. Shlee says:
    March 26, 2009 at 2:30 PM

    I love his face!! He looks like he is saying "mom look what the plants did to me!"
    What a cutie!

  4. Ker says:
    March 30, 2009 at 12:32 AM

    Oh kader what did you do?? So sorry about your plants, I hope they survive. I love his face..."what the heck???" hehehehehehehe.

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates