Jeff

I don’t know if any of you remember my ex-boyfriend Jeff. We dated our junior year of High School for a few months. After we broke up, we remained friends for a few years until I got married and then we lost touch. I went to his wedding (he later divorced), he went to mine. He was a good, decent guy. He treated me good, we just weren’t a good match. After our break up, he told me about some psychological problems he had. I honestly had no idea this was going on when we dated. He was seeing a psychiatrist, so I thought he was doing ok. I hadn’t talked to him in years, but he ran into Chris about a month ago and gave him his phone number. I never called him. I thought it would be awkward. I guess his problems were too much for him, because he took his own life last Monday. I went through so many different emotions when I found out. From sad, to feeling sorry for his parents, to anger. I don’t understand it and I don’t think I ever will. I plan to go to his viewing on Sunday. I feel like I need to say goodbye. Thanks to everyone that helped me talk this out.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Jeff"

  1. Jared and Jen says:
    March 26, 2009 at 9:00 PM

    I'm so sorry to hear that. It's so confusing when you don't know what was going on in their head. It's hard to understand why. I hope you're doing ok.

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates