10 years ago

10 years ago, I was sitting all alone in the lunchroom eating. I had just transferred from night classes to day classes at Mountain High and didn't know anyone. You sat next to me and found something to talk to me about. After that, we didn't talk much for a while. I found out who you were and we hung out more through friends I made. I remember the first time I met Circe. You brought her to school. She was just a puppy then. You finally asked me out to the park to fly kites and I was SO excited! You said you'd call, so I went home and waited. I had a movie that was going to be late, so I figured I'd run and drop it off really quick. I saw your name on the caller id when I got home and I was so upset I'd missed your call. You asked me out again a few days later(10 years ago today) to a juggling show. I remember thinking about what a gentleman you were. We went back to your house after and that is when you taught me how to juggle. You took me to the opera a few days after that. That summer, we went jet skiing, you taught me to water ski, to juggling clubs, and kite flying(finally). I loved that you took me to do things I had never experienced before. I still love that about you.
Now, 10 years, 5 moves, 2 dogs, a cat and 2 kids later, I'm still more in love with you than ever!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "10 years ago"

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates