Grandma

Lately there has been a lot of bad news in my family. It has been hard for me to deal with it. Things I never thought my family would have to deal with again are happening. I never wanted any of us to have to go through what my parents went through, but it's happening. My grandma is in surgery today for a cancerous lump. She is so stubborn. She wouldn't tell anyone what time her appointment was. I love you grandma. You'll be in my thoughts all day.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Grandma"

  1. Shlee says:
    December 2, 2008 at 3:53 PM

    Im sorry about your grandma. That was how grandpa taylor was about his cancer, we are all sure he didnt tell us about it until way later. I am here if you need anything, cancer is hard to deal with especially when it is with someone you love so much.

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates