Whine

I have been overwhelmed lately. Orders seem to come in waves, people needing their hair done comes in waves, why is that? It always seems to happen all at once. I don't want anyone to feel like you are burdening me to do your hair, I don't mind at all, I just wish things would even out. I got a huge list of orders done last week(I still have 2 more waiting for me) and I have 6 packages sitting next to me waiting to go in the mailbox. I decided to dedicate 2 days a week to shipping, it has made things a lot less complicated. I came up with a new way to organize all the orders that come in, which has helped a lot. I also have Chris's whole family coming to my house for Thanksgiving tomorrow. All of this and this morning I wake up to a horrible sore throat and I feel totally weak. This sucks, I can't get sick right now. My house is messy, but at least I don't have to worry about the business part of things. All I need to do is get my sorry butt off this chair and walk to the mailbox. I just needed to whine for a minute.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Whine"

  1. Ker says:
    November 28, 2008 at 9:22 PM

    sorry you're feeling yucky! hang in there...I hear from reliable sources that you're feeling better......glad to hear it. Whine any time you want, sometimes we all need it!

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates