I'm freaking out

I just registered Saige for kindergarten. Aaaaaah! Here is the school she will hopefully be attending. http://syracuseartsacademy.org/
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "I'm freaking out"

  1. Shlee says:
    November 13, 2008 at 7:48 PM

    That is so exciting! and so weird... she cant be that old already!?

  2. Alicen says:
    November 13, 2008 at 10:47 PM

    That school looks really neat. So, are you entering the lottery or are you in for sure? Another whole year for Malia, your kinda lucky. shhh, I didn't say that. :)

  3. Ker says:
    November 17, 2008 at 12:09 AM

    i feel your pain. Signing Chels up for HS this year just about did me in! Yay for Saige, she's going to be GREAT!

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates