The Host


I finally picked this up yesterday and I can't wait to read it! I'm a little upset that she wrote this instead of finishing the twilight sequel, but oh well. I guess I can wait...lol. I've heard good things about it, but I'll have to post an update when I finish it.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "The Host"

  1. Unknown says:
    May 17, 2008 at 7:09 PM

    I have been refusing to read this. I think the hype has gotten to me and I must be contrary to what eveyone else is doing.... I own it, but I think it'll be a long time before I pick it up.

    http://peartree4000.blogspot.com/2008/05/oh-my.html

  2. Alesha says:
    May 19, 2008 at 7:24 AM

    It's such a good book. I just finished it yesterday! I really enjoyed it a lot and was sad when it was over.

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates