Pathology Report

I just got back from my post op appointment. He said everything looks the way it should and I can pretty much do whatever I feel like doing now. The pathology came back benign on everything. It did say that my uterus was twice the size it was supposed to be, there were "several benign cysts" and my right ovary was bigger than the left. He said this is pretty typical of someone with my issues. I feel so much better and I've been told several times that my face "doesn't match the wall anymore." Chris and I want to start running together and this weekend we are going to price to visit my dad and stepmom so we will go hiking and swimming there. I'm excited to start doing things again.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Pathology Report"

  1. Alesha says:
    March 29, 2011 at 3:47 PM

    I'm so happy you've gotten your life back! A long illness like that is so draining. People don't realize! Yay for getting back to the active life you deserve!

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates