Now poor Saige

I won't go into details but Saige has had some problems since she was little. We went to Vegas over the weekend and I think it made things worse. We ended up taking her to the dr on Wednesday because she was in a lot of pain. He asked for a urine sample, so Saige and I went to the bathroom at the end of the hall. I told her what she needed to do and she started to cry. We sat there for almost a half hour while she screamed things like "I've never done this before," "I can't do this" and "It hurts." Nothing I said would make her feel better, it was awful. Chris said he could hear her in the exam room at the end of the hall. We decided to take a break, the dr did an exam and he was talking about putting a catheter in to get urine. When he left for a second, I told Saige that he was going to put something in her bum to get the urine out if she didn't go on her own. She decided to try again and went. What a relief...
She has an infection, so she is on meds for that and we're doing a diet change and long term supplement that will last 3-6 months so we can get her body back to normal. I really hope this works, I feel awful watching her go through this. I've done a ton of laundry because she keeps having accidents. She holds it because it hurts to go. I keep telling her that I have had this before and I know how bad it hurts. She is so funny, she came out of the bathroom yesterday and yelled to me downstairs that it finally didn't hurt.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Now poor Saige"

  1. Unknown says:
    June 14, 2008 at 8:28 AM

    that's too bad. poor Sage. My nephew had a similar issue with bathroom breaks and his mom had to schedule him to go and sometime physically had to put him there herself. it weas so sad to watch the poor littl boy cry because he HAD to go to the bathroom but didn't want to. I'm glad that she is doing better now. :)

Copyright 2009 Melisa's Life
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates